Dalton, GA 30721
This list of responsibilities is not meant to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities may be developed.
• Responsible for ensuring that the overall work flow of the lines and process are met in a timely manner.
- • Mentor and develop team members.• Ensure that a high quality of housekeeping, safety and quality standards are maintained and improved in the area.
- • Under the guidance of the Shift Supervisor, responsible for organizing and directing work and team assignments.
- • Meets production requirements by following and enforcing productivity, quality, cost, and customer standards.
- • Reads and analyzes production specs to determine production requirements.
- • Responsible for ensuring that all finished products are within quality specifications.• Troubleshoot production problems as they arise and put corrective action in place to assure the issue is resolved completely.
- • Adhere to the policies and procedures of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- • Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by management.
• Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience
- • Certified as Product Technician
- • Must be able to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the job.
- • Candidates must have a satisfactory work record without attendance or performance-related job disqualifications.
- • Must have experience troubleshooting day-to-day product issues and the ability to correct them via adjustments, layout or procedural changes.
- • Must possess strong leadership skills, a positive attitude, and ability to treat all team members with respect.
• Physical qualifications – able to:
- • Lift 50 lbs
- • Walk/stand throughout each shift
- • Operate fork lift
- • Microsoft Office software proficiency
- • Senior Product Technician certification
- • Experience in high tech or solar manufacturing industry and startups