Sheet Metal Fabricator
Winchester, VA 22603
Are you just starting your career and possibly seeking an entry-level position? Look no further!
Established in 1967, when a Pittsburgh sheet metal worker moved down to Virginia to open this family owned company; it's been in the family ever since! The extended family includes 100 valued employees with over 1, 000 years of company experience between them.
Absolutely, no nights or weekends! 6 AM - 2: 30 PM, Monday-Friday. Health, dental, and vision offered after 30 days!
- Fabricating and assembling structural metal products, such as duct-work or fittings for HVAC installation.
- Trimming & Filing
- Grinding & smoothing surfaces
- Use of hand tools and portable power tools, as well as, welds, solders, bolts, rivets, screws, clips, caulks or bonds component parts to assemble products
- Manufacturing experience - preferred
- Attentive to detail
- Physically capable of standing, walking, pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting
- Overtime required as needed