Manitowoc, WI 54220
Sewing Operator will be sewing and assembling materials and sub-assemblies in a manufacturing environment.
• Use various sewing machines and equipment to join, gather, hem, reinforce or decorate materials or fabricated articles.
• Verify product quality using established standards, specifications and work instructions.
• Record various production and quality data
• Package and label product to established work instructions.
• Move finished product to designated location.
• Follow all applicable safety, quality and manufacturing standards.
• Perform other duties that apply to job.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 1st & 2nd Shifts available
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Sewing skills or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in sewing a variety of materials is required.
• Able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking and positioning of work material.
• Ability to follow written, verbal, and computer based work instructions is required.
• Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English is required.
Qualified Staffing can help you get noticed. We have the inside scoop and the contacts to get you in front of real employers with active job needs. Apply today with Qualified Staffing and our team of experienced Recruiters will help you make sure you have a winning resume and know what to expect during the interview to get that job offer.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.