Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Assembly
Sewing Operator will be sewing and assembling materials and sub-assemblies in a manufacturing environment.
• Use various sewing machines and equipment to join, gather, hem, reinforce or decorate materials or fabricated articles.
• Verify product quality using established standards, specifications and work instructions.
• Record various production and quality data
• Package and label product to established work instructions.
• Move finished product to designated location.
• Follow all applicable safety, quality and manufacturing standards.
• Perform other duties that apply to job.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Sewing skills or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in sewing a variety of materials is required.
• Able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking and positioning of work material.
• Ability to follow written, verbal, and computer based work instructions is required.
• Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English is required.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.