Sewing Machine Operator
Fenton, MI 48430
Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add Sewing Machine Operators to their team!
** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY **
Our client is a global manufacturer of single-use medical, dental, film and food service products.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) with a matching provision, profit sharing, comprehensive group medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Also offers a vacation package and celebrates ten paid holidays.
Sewing Machine Operator - Operate various sewing machines efficiently producing high quality products
- Accurate reading of engineering blueprints and tape measures
- Communicate material requirements to leader & Learn procedures, work flow and machinery operations
- Learn correct procedures for: measurement, threading and maintaining sewing machines, product assembly, inspection, cutting pattern layout, fill sand operations, product delivery to shipping and receiving, routine equipment maintenance and documentation.
- Lead Safety and sewing of lead
Hours: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday
Ideal Candidates may posses the following:
- Knowledge of various materials and Velcro operations
- successful completion of sewing test
- Ability to learn basic computer operation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sewing experience in a manufacturing environment beneficial
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
DIRECT HIRE - COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Medical & Prescription Drugs
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay