Columbus, MS 39702
Job Summary: This position will create, collect, review, bill and file service orders. The incumbent will generate billing and service reports as well as audit service orders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; possess strong written and verbal
- Communication skills, including strong command of the English language both written and oral
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem resolution skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required and 2 years of work
- Experience in a clerical service role is preferred.