Senior Wire Harness Builder
Wixom, MI 48393 US
WE HAVE A WIXOM CLIENT SEEKING A SENIOR WIRE HARNESS BUILDER. 1ST SHIFT $19 TO START
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions.
- Ability to gather materials and tooling necessary to perform work in an organized manner.
- Routes, wires, and assembles electronic components using wire layout boards.
- Numerous hand assembly operations based on detailed instructions.
- Operate semi-automatic equipment such as crimp presses, wire twisters and wire strippers.
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of wire harnesses and cable assemblies using friendly test fixtures.
- Use of a solder iron to solder wires to switches or connectors.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process assemblies and finished products.
- Has assembly/production experience and a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent hand dexterity
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Essential physical & mental requirements:
- Much of the work is to be performed in a sitting position.
- May occasionally perform duties in a standing, kneeling or squatting position.
- Good eyesight and ability to distinguish color is necessary.
- Requires repetitive motion.