Neenah, WI 54956
This is a mid to upper level position for a person with experience specific to purchasing in an industrial manufacturing environment. This position requires broad knowledge of materials, processes and suppliers of components used in the manufacturing of industrial equipment. This position also requires a working knowledge of ERP inventory control systems and processes such as Kanban, stocking levels, and VMI. The Senior Buyer will report to the Purchasing Manager, but will also work closely with other members of the Production Control department, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- 1st shift
- Pay will depend on experience
- 5-10 years of purchasing experience in an OEM environment.
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Wide range of knowledge related to purchasing raw materials and other industrial components.
- Proven ability to work within an ERP or other inventory control system.
- Technical or College Degree related to Supply Chain Management.
- Sheet metal fabrication knowledge.
- Conveyor or other packaging equipment manufacturing experience preferred.