Selling Branch Manager
Owosso, MI | Management
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sales plan for assigned market(s) to include strategies to expand current accounts and add new accounts.
- Execution of sales plan to ensure consistent sales and networking activity necessary to meet sales objectives.
- Analyze customer needs and deliver customized solutions to meet those unique needs.
- Demonstrate the company’s core values, operating principles and service differentiators through daily activity.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Regular communication with customers to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Quickly resolve employee and client issues that arise.
- Perform work site evaluations for new customers and quarterly evaluations for existing customers.
- Manage and participate in the recruitment, screening, selection and placement of contract employees on various job assignments.
- Coach, counsel, supervise, and discipline contract employees to ensure job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
- Select, lead, develop and coach branch staff to create a strong team environment.
- Maximize office efficiency and profitability.
- Operate branch within budget goals.
- Manage WC and UC expenses and meet or exceed goals in each area.
- Initiate and support company policies and procedures for compliance.
- 4+ years of professional office experience
- High level of professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree or additional work experience
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Strong sales background with proven track record
- Self-motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements
Email resume directly to email@example.com