Secondary Machine Setup Operator
Greenville, WI 54942
Immediate opportunity to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. On the job training for someone with the right attitude. Tasks can be tedious at times, but a great starting point in the manufacturing industry. Position will be temp-to-hire based on attendance and performance.
- Set-up of all machines as assigned.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions.
- Accurately adjust machines as needed. Inspect all work pieces and measure to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Read and interpret blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications.
- Position, adjust and secure material.
- Select install and adjust alignment tools such as cutters, dies and guides.
- Change out worn machine accessories.
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines.
- Perform necessary machine maintenance such as oiling or cleaning various components.
- Think creatively to adjust machine for the most efficiency in production.