Second Shift Warehouse Loader / Forklift Operator
Atlanta, GA 30337
Freight company in College Park, GA is seeking to fill 7 positions for Warehouse Loaders. The hours are from 6:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load and unload product from truck, flatbed or container.
- Move product within warehouse by using forklift.
- Move waste from containers and unloading process to dumpsters.
- Responsible for reporting issues for quality control purposes by reviewing all incoming and outgoing product for damage.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate forklift, trucks, and/or rail cars.
- Complete daily logs and inspection reports of equipment.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain a safe working area ensuring that Health and Safety processes and procedures are met.
- Utilize the bar code scanner to scan in real time.
- Assist in the warehouse, as required, to prepare merchandise for loading and unloading trucks and containers.
- Responsible for the effective distribution of products.
- Able to work extended hours as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the warehouse environment preferably in industrial, manufacturing or similar field.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of sit down forklift experience.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment (forklift, RF scanning, etc.)
- Forklift Certified preferred.
- Good job stability.