Saw Operator at a rock solid company
Lake Orion, MI 48362
See results instantly when you process raw materials on the saw machine!
This company has a reputation for longevity with their employees. The saw machine operator is the starting point to get your foot in the door!
- ~ Cut material to specifications
- ~ Break sharp edges (deburr)
- ~ Label each detail with required information
- ~ Record material heat numbers
- ~ Keep track of the materials to be cut and material use
- ~ Other tasks as assigned by management
There are some basic requirements of this job:
- - High School diploma or GED
- - Previous experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment a plus
- - Basic math skills
- - Ability to read tape measures, layout/read angles
- - Detail orientated and mechanically inclined
- - Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, work/think independently, and as part of a team
Apply at www.q-staffing.com and select Lapeer as your branch (select this position too)
Call or text our office to schedule a time to talk to one of our Staffing Coordinators
Meet with our client to see if you want to work there
Start a career at a great company who wants to promote from within!
If you do not have a computer at home to apply, please jump to step two to set up a time to use one of our computers to apply!
If this doesn't sound like the job for you, we have others! You can view them on our website at www.q-staffing.com or on our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/QualifiedStaffingLapeer