Fenton, MI 48430
Our client in Fenton, MI is looking to add Saw Operators to their team!
** DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY **
Our client is a global manufacturer of single-use medical, dental, film and food service products.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) with a matching provision, profit sharing, comprehensive group medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Also offers a vacation package and celebrates ten paid holidays.
Saw Operator - Will operate drill press, glue booth, foam scrap baler.
- Correctly read a tape measure, blueprints and engineering drawings
- Communicate material requirements to leader & Correctly position materials to avoid waste
- Learn processing procedures, work flow and machinery operations
- Assist in inspection and delivery of finished goods to correct departments
- Learn the following skills/procedures: measurement, blue print reading, tracing, saws, convoluter, radius corners, machine guards, set up fixtures, forms, product assembly, inspection, cutting, pattern layout, product delivery, baling scrap and documentation
Hours: 6:00 am – 4:30 pm or 4:30 pm – 3:00 am Monday - Thursday
Ideal Candidates may posses the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent; shop class beneficial
- Familiarity with industrial saws (rolling table saw, band saw) beneficial.
- Microsoft Word, Excel or Visual Manufacturing beneficial;
- Prior experience with computerized fabrication equipment desirable
- Must encompass a mechanical aptitude
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
DIRECT HIRE - COMPANY BENEFITS:
- Medical & Prescription Drugs
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay