Sales Project Manager
Great Company looking for the perfect fit in our local Saginaw area. If you love helping people find the right solutions then this may be the job for you. Looking for someone who can coordinate and develop customer solutions resulting in a project plan. This position will also be accountable for positioning the project, assisting in developing the bid strategy and winning sales. In addition you will be responsible for proposals at all stages, from budgetary to final design bid documents. The Sales Project Manager will work closely with our sale's and engineering teams, as well as our manufacturer's representatives and/or customers to collect the necessary information for the project plan. This position offers cross training in all facets of production, products, and service with the opportunity to progress in an area of need and choice as the company grows. So if you love a challenge, and are willing to work across departments to ensure the best product and service for the customer then this might be the job for you.
- High School Diploma (minimum) but prefer some college education: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Procurement, or Project Management.
- At least 3 years of experience estimating mechanical equipment.
- At least 3 years of experience in reading mechanical and/or architectural blue prints.
- At least 3 years of proven customer service experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strongly prefer a background in manufacturing, construction, engineering, technical sales, relationship management or project management.
- Strongly prefer experience with municipal bidding and/or wastewater or storm water industries.
- Strongly prefer experience estimating large projects, estimating customer equipment, or engineering/construction projects.