Do YOU have a selling attitude? Can you be supportive in you job role? Qualified Staffing has THE sales position for you!
Providing sales and administrative support to the sales team in an accurate, confidential, and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with suppliers to expedite orders to ensure that material for customers orders is received in a timely manner; Resolve any issues or questions that arise with the supplier
- Serve as the primary point of contact in the sales department
- Coordinate with shipping department and sales representatives to satisfy any administrative needs in order to facilitate customer requirements
- Provide general administrative support to Sales Representatives and Associates to assist them in ensuring customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer requests for order status; resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Additional clerical duties including answering telephones, taking messages, filing and computer data entry
- High School Diploma or equivalent, and two years related business or marketing experience and/or training
- Ability to read and interpret sales documents and reports
- Mathematical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, *Advanced Excel user is a plus)
- Ability to speak effectively before customers, vendors, and employees
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p