Route Delivery & Warehouse
Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Warehouse
Responsible for completing a daily delivery route, including vendor-managed bin-fill program, using a company vehicle.
Outside of required daily route, help with general warehouse/distribution as followed:
- Receiving items by unloading truck, accepting deliveries and unpacking boxes and pallets the same day they are received
- Verify and document items.
- Place or remove labels on items as required.
- Breakdown shipments, receive and stock shelves
- Fill backorders as product is received.
- Inform purchasing agent of expected, past due and damaged shipments.
- Pick/Pack/Pull/Package items
- Verify part numbers, description, qualities and quality before items are shipped.
- Missing items are checked against inventory.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm
- Valid drivers license with clean record
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid math and problem-solving skills.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.