Taylor, MI US
Welder – Robotic & Manual
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have previous welding experience? Look no further! Our client in Brownstown, MI is seeking Welders to add to their growing team. Our client specializes in full-service sheet and tubular metal fabrication company. They provide metal prototype and production parts for various industries. They also specialize in CNC machined components, robotic welding, bent tubular products (tube bending), CNC press brake, powder coating, laser cutting, turret punching, stamping, and assembly services. APPLY TODAY!
Shift available: Multiple shifts available
Pay: $17.00/h + $2.00 (Shift premium)
- Operate machinery and equipment as directed; processing parts (form, cut, grind, weld, clean, finish, assemble, package and transport).
- Cleaning and other general shop tasks.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with the flexibility to prioritize duties and multi-task at different levels.
- Must be able to read and understand job instructions.
- Communicate with team.
- Must be familiar with general metalworking and stamping equipment.
- Must pass a weld test
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.