Howell, MI 48843
We are looking to fill a position for a Robotic Technician who is energetic, motivated, and either a recent graduate or soon-to-be graduate in Robotic Engineering.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all mechanical and electrical set up and adjustments of equipment prior to production.
- Move, install, and change equipment as instructed by engineering.
- Continuously improve equipment to make it as safe and efficient as possible.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus formal PLC and Robotic Training.
- Skilled with both hand and power tools.
- Must possess demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Computer operating and programming skills.
- Previous manufacturing and machine building experience.
- Must be able to read mechanical blueprints.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with pneumatic appliances.
- Basic electrical skills, plumbing and wiring fixtures.
Prior PLC experience is a plus.
Must be able to mechanically assemble all components of a machine.