Retail Sales Development Manager
306 N Thornton Ave Dalton, GA 30720 | Sales
Summary of Position The Retail Sales Development Manager is responsible for obtaining new retail customers as well as overseeing and adding growth to our current retail programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare projections and possible industry leads to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals.
- Transition accounts that have been developed by the company. Manage and service the established accounts without interruption
- Prepare presentations and proposals for targeted new retail customers.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships. This includes developing relationships with our current buyers.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Travel and visit key accounts
- Participate in identified trade shows for brand exposure.
- Communicate with management the status of pending leads, jobs and other activities of interest.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities to customers.
- Work with the VP of Sales/President to reduce stock by offering specials.
- A strategic thinker: able to plan and implement
- A self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills are a must
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of individuals
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience preferred.