Recruiter for Trucking Company
Imlay City, MI 48444
- Sourcing qualified Drivers through cold calling, internet searches, referrals, networking, and recruiting events.
- Create and Maintain job postings at various sites
- Maintain social media and company website
- Follow up on leads, phones, or e-mails
- Enter driver's names and phone numbers on spreadsheet
- Follow up on applications
- Follow up on physicals and drug tests
- Set up orientation
- Develop an interesting and relevant orientation program
- Instruct the orientation
- New hire paperwork
- Answer all driver questions
- Enter new drivers into Axon
- Maintain driver retention by making them feel like a part of the family; not just a driver
- Touch base with drivers when they come in for "home-time"
- Act as a liaison between Driver and Driver Manager when issues arise
- Answer questions from Drivers regarding their settlements
- Engage with new Drivers every other day or as needed
At least 1 year of recruiting experience.
Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. (there will be a skills test administered)
Must be friendly, outgoing, and personable.
Must have complex problem solving skills.
Must have the ability to manage your time effectively.
There will be times when you will have to work after 5:00 pm so you must have a flexible schedule.
You must have a valid driver's license to drive to job fairs and other hiring events.