Birmingham, AL 35243
- Provides administrative support to the Technical Recruiter, Technical Director, and Project Managers on personnel functions and programs including in the areas of employment recruitment and hiring.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Assists recruiters in processing applications, screens and qualifies applicants, conducts on-boarding of new employees, communicates company policies and procedures, and ensures complete and on-time delivery of all employment documentation.
- Conduct background checks and drug screenings.
- Performs a variety of general office support duties; screening telephone calls, maintaining calendar of activities, and other activities as needed.
- Assist with job fairs as needed. May involve travel up to 25%.
- Works with Human Resources to help maintain a high-performance, high-morale work environment.
Knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of human resources functions and procedures, office procedures, business letter writing, methods and techniques for basic report preparation and writing, methods and techniques for record keeping and filling.
Education and work experience:
- An associate s degree in business management and two years of increasingly responsible administrative/ human resources/ recruiting experience.
- Employment is contingent upon successfully passing an employee reference check, criminal background check, drug screening, and a 10 year motor vehicle history check. This is an exempt position under FLSA regulations.