Bessemer, AL 35022 | Automotive
- Verify and inspect all inbound shipments for proper count, product, finish, damage, etc. to ensure the integrity of the warehouse inventory.
- Communicate all discrepancies, damages, and quantities not within published tolerances to Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensure the proper storage and updating of pallet location of all received inventory.
- Performs inventory transactions in WMS.
- Handling returns and picks required for DMT, rework, updating WMS.
- Yard management (e.g. trailers that are not unloaded when they arrive).
- Follow the safety instructions for receiving.
- Participate in multidisciplinary groups for root-cause analysis.
- Document and review of procedures and work instructions for Materials process
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Degree or commensurate experience.
- Must be available for A shift from 6am-2:30pm