Macon, GA 31210
JOB DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and repackage value-added assemblies prior to shipment.
- Must be able to follow provided documentation including prints, work instructions, pick lists, and the ERP system.
- Must be able to inspect individual components, items in process and finished goods as well as document the inspections.
- Provide feedback to production supervisor on rejected items.
- Assist in processing field returns marked for quality review.
- This includes scanning packages, breaking down assemblies and transferring items to the correct location.
- All other duties assigned as defined by the management team.
- This includes defining best manufacturing practices, training associates with responsibilities in the area, and documenting process changes for management approval.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent attendance is a must for this position
- Understanding of mechanical assembly experience is necessary
- Must be capable of working under limited supervision and have the ability to maintain excellent quality inspections often under the pressure of meeting sales demands.
- Able to take instruction and periodic changes to instructions very well.
- Occasional heavy lifting, not to exceed 50lbs
- Follow all company policies including the use of the time-clock
- High School Diploma
- Experience as a quality inspector a benefit