Port Huron, MI 48042
World Class Aerospace Manufacturer and supplier in Macomb County is seeking several Quality Inspectors for various shifts. If you have a motivated work ethic and have a Quality background and would love to work for a company where you are provided a great working environment and excellent benefits, this is the place to be!
- Capable of performing inspections of products to the blueprint specifications using Micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers, and height gages
- Responsible for assuring all Quality Documentation is properly maintained
- Strong Mathematical knowledge and background and the ability to accurately read, follow and interpret blueprints
- Strong knowledge of GD&T
- Strong Data Entry/Program and computer skills needed.
- Aerospace Quality experience preferred
- 1st: 6: 30 AM - 5 PM, M-F
- 2nd: 5 PM-5 AM
- Weekend: 5: 00 - 5: 00, F/S/S (Employees who work the weekend shifts work 36 hours and get paid for 40)
- All shifts can work additional overtime based on workload.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Time off
- Company paid holidays
- 15% Second Shift Premium