Clinton Township, MI 48036 US
Pay: Starting at $23.00/hr Apply now to schedule an interview!
About: Quality Inspectors are responsible for examining materials/parts and accept or reject items based on the quality of the part meeting the requirements called out on the customer blueprint.
- Work directly with manufacturing, approving the quality of raw material and purchased items before the manufacturing process begins, and performing a first piece inspection on manufactured parts prior to producing the required quantity of the job.
- Final inspection of parts of completed part prior to sending out for other processes.
- Implements inspection criteria and procedure
- Quality standards must be strictly adhered to, so attention to detail is extremely important.
- Confer with quality manager, or manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Knowledge of the uses of various measuring equipment to perform the job.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer specifications and technical data packages
- Accurately report measurements and time spent on inspection process.
- Maintains safe work habits by adherence to safety policies referenced in the company policy manual including following Federal, State and Local regulations
- Proficient in reading customer drawings
- Knowledge and use of inspection equipment (height gage, micrometers, calipers, go-no go gages, etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.