Quality Control Inspector
Winchester, VA 22602
Direct Hire Position! Apply today if you are experienced in Quality Control as an inspector! Local company that makes parts for government contractors is seeking great candidates for this position today! Click Apply Now below!
- Minimum 3 years of Quality Control experience in an ISO-9001 compliant manufacturing environment.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Must be able to read and comprehend complex prints with geometric tolerance.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of measuring tools for product Inspection.
- Must have basic software skills as well as experience with CAD.
- Must be in good physical condition, have good vision, light to medium lifting occasionally.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- 10 years of Quality Control experience in an ISO-9001 or AS-9100 manufacturing environment.
- Experience with gauge calibration.
- Experience with 3D modeling.
- Experience with MCOSMOS CMM software.
- Report in-process rejects and completed part rejects.
- Evaluate drawings and inspect parts with conventional methods.
- Operate multi-axis CMM systems.
- Conduct incoming, in-process & final inspections daily in all departments.
- Complete inspection reports.
- Participate in writing CPARs.
- Participate in team activities associated with continuous improvement.
- Maintain a clean environment and participates in 5S activities.
- Keep inspection tools and gauges clean and organized. Monitor status of calibration.