Quality Control Inspector
Marietta, GA 30062
Do you have excellent attention to detail? Are you looking to grow your career at a stable, dynamic company? We are currently seeking to hire a full-time quality control inspector in Marietta, GA for a Global company that specializes in injection molding and robotics.
This position is Monday - Friday; 40 hours/week to start, and will then move to a 3 on/ 3 off schedule, with the opportunity to be hired on in 90 days. Apply now to schedule an interview!
General Job Duties:
- Keep workstations clean throughout the shift.
- Keep area stocked with supplies.
- Visual and In-line inspections and related paperwork for assigned machines to assure visual defects.
- Daily dimensional inspections and related paperwork for assigned machines at assigned time to assure all products conform to specification.
- Startup inspection.
- Provide samples, note instructions and review defects and sorting methods with shift s associates when sorting/reworking is required.
- Shutdown dimension and visual inspections for assigned machines.
- Look over machine, auxiliary equipment, robotics and mold for problems and/or potential problems which can cause a defect when collecting samples for visual inspections.
- Complete final audits as scheduled by Supervisor
Providing samples and writing request on mold maintenance reports.
- Containing and isolating defective product by following nonconformance product flow chart and assuring product is kept segregated throughout the process.
- Follow up on product s quality after adjustment or request for adjustment to molding conditions.
- Notify supervisor of any abnormal control chart or out of specification when entering SQC data and reviewing control charts.
- Assist with loading machines with correct colored containers.
- Exchanging out full containers in a timely manner with empty containers to achieve no parts on floor due to overflow.
- Document quality problems, action you took and follow up results.
- Quality control and manufacturing experience is a MUST.
- Experience using calipers for measuring.
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.