Howell, MI 48843
We are hiring for candidates to fill positions on all shifts as Packer/Visual Inspectors for a facility in Howell. This facility uses plastic injection molding to produce food grade containers. In this role, you will be responsible for visual inspection of the product, recording daily readings of equipment, and final wrap of product.
Shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am with rotating days. This flexible schedule will allow you to balance work and life well.
This facility is part of a global corporation with lots of opportunity for growth and development.
A successful candidate will:
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Possess an outstanding work ethic and hold themselves accountable for quality output.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and work shifts up to 12 hours.
- Have a solid work history with verifiable references.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to successfully complete tasks.
Don't miss this opportunity, positions will fill quickly!