Quality Control Inspector
Howell, MI 48843
We are seeking a candidate to ensure the quality of the product is being produced in assembly, molding, and paint.
- Inspect finished product for defects again master samples using gauges and visual inspection.
- Ensure that operators are appropriately recording and tracking scrap and downtime on forms.
- Follow and train operators on scrap process.
- Measure, fill in and interpret results of SPC measurement.
- Perform first piece/last piece release process.
- Train operators on quality alerts issued by the Quality Dept.
- Must have one-year prior quality inspection experience in assembly and manufacturing.
- Some experience in completing and interpreting SPC charting is preferred.
- Ability to properly use quality gauges.
- Good problem-solving skills.