Quality Control Inspector
Greenville, WI 54942
Immediate full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a very well established and customer oriented local manufacturing company. This facility doubled its size in 2011 and recently added significant additional space in the shop. Work environment and personnel make it a leading employer in our area and in their industry. Due to our strong relationship, we will make sure that your resume gets the attention it deserves and an interview that could result in a job offer.
Verify and document dimensional/visual conformance of parts to specifications for:
- Receiving inspection
- In-process inspection
- Final inspection
- Perform calibrations according to established schedules
- Assist with troubleshooting part quality issues
- Perform 1st article inspections per customer requirements
Complete customer quality documentation including:
- Certificates of Conformance
- Process certifications
- Provide material traceability documentation
- Layout reports, including the use of AS9102 forms
- NAFTA/COO certificates
- Keep work areas clean and organized, and instruments in good working order.
- Provide process/departmental improvement ideas to Management that will help keep company a leader within the industry.
- Provide insight to the operators as needed, with regard to customer specifications/parts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of manufacturing inspection experience is required.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Ability to use measurement instruments including calipers, micrometers, gage pins, optical comparators, and height indicators.
- Experience with force testing is a plus.
- Experience with vision system measurement equipment is a plus.
- Attention to detail
Hours: Will train 7 am - 3: 30 pm for the first couple of weeks then will work 1: 50 pm - 12: 20 am, Monday - Thursday
Pay: $13-$15 DOE.
Full benefit package offered upon hire.