Quality Control Inspector
Clintonville, WI 54929
Interested in having a 3-day weekend every week? Apply today for this fantastic quality control inspector position with a leading industrial and military-grade cargo manufacturer.
In this role, you will be ensuring that materials and products meet quality checks before moving into the production facility or production lines and before shipping to a customer. The ideal candidate will have a technical degree with relevant experience in chemistry, mathematics, production, and processing.
- Record and enter inspection data into production database.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor testing procedures.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.