Clarkston, MI 48346
Performs inspections and tests at each phase of the production process (receiving, in process and final audit).. The auditor will determine disposition of product being inspected and records the results on the appropriate documents. The auditor may also assist production with problem resolution.
- Review all communications from previous shift.
- Perform the required inspections/tests at receiving, in process or final audit in a timely manner using the correct tools and methods and following all Quality procedures. Record the results on appropriate forms and maintain records in proper location for reference and preservation
- As required, monitor SPC charts, input SPC data into computer, participate in gage R&R studies, assist problem solving teams, and train new auditors
- Communicate to Production Supervisor and Quality Manager any activities that violate the Quality Policy or operating procedures.
- Contribute to good housekeeping and safety practices
- TS 16949 Complance
- Special projects as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Basic math aptitude. Ability to make decisions. Good communication skills in order to work with all employees in problem identification and resolution.