Quality Assurance Technician (Warehouse)
Colonial Heights, VA 23834 US
Compensation: Starting at $18.41/hourSchedule: Monday – Saturday (Saturdays off based on production needs), 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift POSITION SUMMARY: Performs all testing of raw materials and finished products, providing technical support to production and management within the scope of training levels. JOB TASKS / FUNCTIONS:
- Observes and obtains samples from running product to check for customer specifications; maintains records and logs of tests, audits, and other quality procedures to ensure availability of accurate and thorough information; collects and reports production data to management on a daily shift basis.
- Review and approval of batch records, product files, quality control data, and Certificates of Analysis for the purposes of product release; reviews job orders and quality check sheets
- Provide training to all production employees on quality standards and procedures; documents employee quality training records when necessary.
- Provides assistance to manufacturing personnel regarding quality problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently and within a team environment
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- One (1-3) year of relevant work experience, with an understanding of food safety and regulations.
- Ability to work overnight shifts, weekends, holidays, 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd shifts
- Ability to work in temperature conditions between 35 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit; may occasionally exceed 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.