Purchasing and Logistics
Rome, GA 30161
Purchasing and logistics position. Works hand in hand with our production team to coordinate all the needed raw materials to build equipment.
Materials consist of:
- Sheet metal and tubing
- Powder coating paint and supplies
- AC general purpose motors
- Electrical components
- Shipping Materials such as wood and plastic wrap.
This position also handles all paper work required to ship equipment and parts orders.
- Bill of ladings
- Packing slips
- Online Freight quotes via LTL company s
- Setting up pickups and delivery s via FED-EX or UPS online sites.
Other duties include.
- Manage the replacement parts orders that comes in. By working with production team to pull items and ship to customers.
- Manage inventory
- Manage a schedule of what is to be purchased/spent. Weekly and monthly.
- Manage placing po s
- Manage Receiving materials in
- Manage all Bill of materials
- Managing vendor relationships
- Managing cost of materials
- Manage finding new vendors and back up vendors.
List of Experience needed/wanted:
- Excel spread sheets
- Phone calls
Habits looking for:
- Very organized
- Can multi-task
- Self motivated
- Can work overtime