Tucker, GA | Customer Service
- Effectively utilize all capabilities of the Trend/Infor purchasing system.
- Manage the DO process. Send DO's to vendors, confirm, track and communicate with the Sales Team.
- Update DO header to reflect the correct FOB terms and shipping method.
- Manage the custom logo process for all DO's.
- Maintain accurate information in Trend for all PO/DO orders (including back orders).
- Confirm all orders for pricing, due date, and correct delivery address.
- Notify Buyers of price discrepancies.
- Enter ETA's at the line level when PO's will not ship complete.
- When vendors are arranging freight and billing TSW for it, confirm shipping charges and enter information in PO headers prior to the POs being received.
- Prepare and maintain the Open Order Report with accurate information daily.
- Identify late PO's and address them with vendors.
- Identify PO's that have not been confirmed and/or have not been printed.
- Identify back orders that need to be confirmed with vendors.
- Handle Sales Team inquiries regarding PO/DO due dates.
- With specified vendors or as requested by Management coordinate with the vendor, AP and Receiving when inbound PO's have shipping errors, missing product or freight damage (when the vendor arranged the freight).
- Prioritize PO's for Receiving when they are backed-up, by using the Back Order Report.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all personnel and vendors.
- Special projects as assigned.
- May require heavy lifting.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, safe work area, and perform other work as directed.
- Have a good working knowledge of Outlook and Excel prior to employment.
- Polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Detailed minded and organized.
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving skills and able to work independently.
Shift: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Salary Range: $16.00 - $18.00