Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Facility and Maintenance Caretaker: Responsible for making sure that the buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. The Facility and Maintenance Caretaker is accountable for services such as cleaning, security, and parking, to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
Facility Manager Responsibilities
- Make sure the outside of the buildings are clean and clear of any garbage or debris.
- Ensure that the buildings are kept clean through personal inspection and by following the company s preventative maintenance programs.
- Complete routine maintenance on building property and equipment, both inside and outside of the buildings.
- Provide routine maintenance and cleaning for company vehicles.
- Payment collection - Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Increase rentals - Monthly P&L for Storage
- Quarterly review of competing storage facilities to maintain competitive advantage.
- Walk-thru to maintain accuracy of tenants and cleanliness of facility.
- Ensure that all tenants are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.