Property Construction Manager
Staunton, VA 24401
Do you have experience in property management? Are you looking for a new position? Want to start ASAP? Our client is a housing manufacturer with model and actual homes available throughout Virginia. They are seeking an experienced professional to join their Staunton team.
As the property manager, you will be accountable for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the commercial real estate in order to maximize the financial return and for the benefit of the tenants, consumers and the community. Your duties will range anywhere from answering phones to handing new build paperwork! In this role, you will be supervising office staff, ensuring that the day-to-day aspects of the office run according to plan. When a new client buys a lot, you will be responsible for gathering all new build paperwork and permits. In addition, you will also handle tenant payments as well as collections.
Interested? We d love to discuss the position with you further. Apply today!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8: 30 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge of manufactured home construction techniques, manufactured home maintenance, marketing, and advertising.
- Knowledge of business and management principals involved with strategic planning, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, banking, and analysis/reporting of financial data.
- Strong sales and excellent customer service skills.
- Strong administrative and problem solving, negotiating, organizing, goal setting, and time management skills.
- Mid-level skills in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Google Docs, DropBox, and Adobe PDF.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED - Required
- College degree - Preferred
- Professional knowledge of business discipline - Required
- Must possess sales license from DHCD(VA) or ability to obtain required license.
- 15 years of sales experience with knowledge of Manufactured Housing Sales and Marketing.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification