Fenton, MI 48430
DIRECT HIRE POSITION; APPLY TODAY!
Customer of Northwest Genesee County/Fenton specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. Customer of Northwest Genesee County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
We are seeking experienced, full time, Project Managers that are knowledgeable in Fire and Water Restoration, Mold, Asbestos and Construction as it pertains to Insurance and Non-Insurance related work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Effectively able to negotiate to ensure that all parties involved are satisfied with the outcome
- Oversee scheduling of jobs, resources, and crews following Customer production guidelines
- Manage planning, budgeting, and team execution
- Manage, change orders, purchase orders and subcontractors
- Manage job file documentation, job profitability, and efficiencies
- Train and recruit production personnel
- Create and/or review job scopes and ensure accuracy and clarity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently
- Completely understand the project management process
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Understand project goals and deadlines
- Develop project leads
- Create the schedule for each project and match the talent to the job
- Follow up on proposals
- Solicit and evaluate sub-contractor quotes and performance
- Commitment to details and a strong sense of urgency
- Must be well organized
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 3 years experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience working with self-performing contractors ~ Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable at estimating, job costing, and quality control.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- IICRC certifications - WRT and ASD is a plus.
- Proficient with Xactimate estimating software a plus.
- A valid driver s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must submit and pass a drug test.