Project Manager Assistant
Davison, MI 48423
Are you extremely organized and have experience in managing construction projects?
We are searching for an Assistant for the Project Managers at a large commercial construction company.
The Project Manager Assistant is responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of construction experience
- Experience with change orders and liens
- Experience with working with multiple subcontractors at one time
- Experience with contracts
- Assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project.
- Review Owner contract and become familiar with terms & conditions.
- Review Owner change orders and review with PM.
- Collect subcontractor changes for review by the PM.
- Review and code invoices. Check for accuracy and compare to cost to complete forecast.
- Ensure contracts, insurance, and bonds are current and received before subcontractor performs any work on site.
Follow up on collection of all non-received documents and escalate any issues to the PM.
- Prepare all project meeting agendas and associated attachments as directed by the PM.
- Attend weekly project meetings as requested by PM and keep detailed meeting minutes for publishing to project team.
- Draft, submit, and track all RFI s and distribute to all teams members as appropriate.
- Review project logs (RFI s, Submittals, PCO s) with Superintendent on a weekly basis.
- Pursue and monitor submittals and track deliveries of materials. Verify all submittal conformity to plans & specifications.
Does this sound like you? If so, call today - we don't expect this position to be open for long!