Project Manager, Loan Operations
New York, NY
• Own high impact transformation initiatives or workstreams and contribute to the overall outcomes, definition, scoping, design, and delivery.
• Distill big picture intent into to tactical requirements and implementation plans.
• Design and manage integrated and comprehensive delivery plans to deliver strategy, assess and address issues and risks, facilitate decisions, identify interdependencies, and convey status
• Consult with business partners to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, influencing and escalating as necessary to meet timelines. Includes clarifying and defining transformation requirements / scope for cross-functional problems.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders and resources to provide thought partnership to effectively drive delivery of commitments
• Conduct independent research and analysis to solve ambiguous client problems. Work with transformation teams to develop recommendations to clients (e.g., senior management and/or executives) enabling them to make key business decisions.
• Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously using strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Capture, action and escalate impediments to ensure that teams are effective and work unencumbered
• Lead change implications for both associates and customers
• Create and deliver presentations to leaders. Guide and influence leadership discussions and decisions.
• Manage cross-functional transformation teams with varying expertise, skill set and transformation goals.
• Create over-arching roadmaps, communication and change management plans. Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operational aspects of the initiative; participate in agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, benefits definition, management of changes, decisions, issues and risks, and assigning and managing team accountabilities.
• Provide oversite to Release Train Engineers (RTEs) & scrum masters to ensure consistent E2E delivery
• Address outside value chain / Release train planning needs and functional (Legal, Compliance, etc) stakeholder identification and alignment
• Partner with product, design, ops and delivery teams to identify and resolve ambiguities and negotiate tradeoffs
• Identify and resolve gaps in processes and delivery
• Ultimately responsible for timely completion of all deliverables and initiative intent
- Project Manager for 2 projects focusing on transformational change within Commercial Operations Strategy & Delivery. Position will be contract and provide support while associate role is being filled.
- 3 top skills needed:
1) Core project delivery experience on large scale projects.
2) Know when to ask questions.
3) Familiarity with Agile (methodology, vocabulary, etc.)