Project Manager, Accounting
- Includes general accounting knowledge and experience, ability to examine, analyze and interpret accounting records, experience with general ledger, balance sheets and monthly reconciliation. Includes senior level ability of accounting functions and practices.
- Requires ability to perform high level analysis of spreadsheets and to perform advanced accounting functions.
- Viewed as having significant expertise in given field.
- Applies extensive expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Guides the successful completion of major projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.