Clintonville, WI 54929 | Engineering
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grand cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch.
- Complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements, working closely with the customer’s engineering departments as well as internal engineers and shop personnel as necessary.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with management.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, performance standards, completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates.
- Validate product design by engineering studies and conducting tests.
- Complete the overall product design and any necessary manufacturing drawings utilizing Solid Works CAD software.
- Support shop personnel with any engineering related questions that arise.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and recommend actions.
- B.S. of Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in related field
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems and metal fabrication
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Experience with Solid Works CAD software