606 South Tennessee Street Cartersville, GA 30120 | Administrative Support
The project coordinator is responsible for working within a team environment to develop custom carpet solutions that may involve special colors, yarn systems, weights and patterns. This position is the primary point of contact for sales when developing custom products. This person will communicate the status and pricing for these products to sales and advise if a custom product is right for their particular project.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Have project ownership from initiation of order to fulfillment
- Conduct high level project discussions with sales, designers and end users
- Knowledge of product offerings and the ability to provide alternative solutions
- Work in multiple computer systems such as Excel, MDM, TTR, Mainframe, NSP Project, Foundry and 94Studio
- Attend product launch webinars
- Sample expense management
- Work closely with the Regional Manager and Design Manager on special projects.
- Work with team to ensure design process, estimating, sample, Tryks, 2D renderings and pricing are delivered back to the customer accurately and timely
- Perform order verification
- Prepare complete yarn breakdown on colorpoint products for manufacturing
- Utilize technical expertise pertaining to carpet specifications (all commercial yarn systems, machine types, backing, greige goods and floor plans) in order to develop custom products that can be manufactured successfully and ensure client satisfaction
- Quality inspection of samples and Tryks
- Analyze architectural scale and read blueprints to determine scope of project
- Prioritize workload demands based on customer project timelines, meetings, install dates, etc
- Collaborate with external commercial customers and vendors
- Submit sample product details to cost accounting and supply sales with project pricing details
- Analyze project related information and make decisions based on previous experience. This is to be done in the absence of detailed instructions and include the ability to read, analyze, comprehend and make good judgements based on data.
Requirements of this position include:
- General Knowledge of design and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED
- Be able to distinguish color (pass a color blind test)
Pay is based upon experience.