Charlottesville, VA 22901 | Administrative Support
Our local client is looking for a part-time Program Coordinator to assist with coordinating and implementing a brand new financial wellness program for the senior population of Charlottesville.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, market and implement new wellness series
- Recruit facilitators for workshops, lectures, etc. and maintain contact lists
- Assure that all facilitators have proper certifications/credentials
- Coordinate all logistics of programs including but not limited to materials, A/V requests, room scheduling and set-ups, budget tracking, program evaluations
- Maintain contracts and memos of understanding for course facilitators as needed
- Coordinate program content for newletter, website, etc.
- Promote program offerings within the program and in the community with support from the Marketing and Communications Director
- Cooperate with other staff members to assure success of program
- Manage and work with volunteers as needed
- Other related duties as assigned by the Program Director
Schedule includes a flexible 20 hours per week
Some events will require extended hours (6pm or 8pm)
Position is temp-to-hire for the right candidate with potential to become full-time in the future
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously when needed
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Office, etc. and familiarity with database systems)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in program development
- Familiarity with financial terminology
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of A/V equipment
- Experience with senior population
- Marketing skills
- Frequently use hands for keyboard and other office machines
Please apply at www.q-staffing.com. Email questions to email@example.com or call 434-974-7878 to speak with a Staffing Coordinator.
Will conduct background and drug screening.