Calhoun, GA 30701 US
Looking to get experience in a warehouse setting? Are you looking for longevity with a great company? Look no further and APPLY TODAY!
We are seeking full-time Production Workers for temp-to-hire positions for a rubber company! The company focuses on premium recycled rubber materials for play, recreation and landscape surfaces. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills with a client that will be cross-training you on all positions!
The Production worker will be responsible for the production mats, curbs, and other molded and rubber products.
Shift: 1st (7:00a-5:00p), Monday through Thursday. Pay: $16
- Reading, understanding, and following an specification sheet which will be used to mix formulas and ensure correct viscosity of material that is produced.
- Ensure that material is properly packed and fitted in molds to ensure quality finished products.
- Compacts material into molds and ensures mold is properly filled.
- Operates various machinery and mixers.
- Responsible for unloading, trimming, and palletizing of finished good products.
- Must be able to distinguish different colors and ensure consistency of finished good product to control sample.
- Maintain adequate production rate for the assigned process efficient and accurate by working cohesively as a team for maximum production output.
- Responsible for using shears and utility tools in a safe and practical manner.
- Remain conscious of quality improvements/defects and report any concerns to supervisor.
- Ongoing general housekeeping of work area.
- Maintain assigned mixers including cleaning/maintenance as needed.
- Follow company policies & procedures, including guidelines/instructions set by the Production Supervisor.
- Follow OSHA & company safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to read and operate a weight scale and timer.
- Read and understand unit measurements.
- Differentiate color tones and shade variations.
- Distinguish different material sizes, thickness, and thinness.
- Writing, reading, and math skills.
- Teamwork and relationship building.
- Experience operating a Bobcat or other heavy equipment machinery is REQUIRED.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.