Rome, GA 30161 US
DIRECT HIRE POSITION
Shift: 8-12 hour shifts
Interested in being a part of a growing company? Apply NOW! Our client is seeking Production Technician's for their Welding department. This company is an automotive parts supplier with a global presence in the suspension component market.
- Robots - Teach, troubleshoot, repair and replace damaged components.
- PLCs - Troubleshoot program, edit, repair using programmable logic controllers.
- GMAW - Maintain and repair torches, breakaway devices, troubleshoot and repair.
- Resistance Welders - Repair and troubleshoot RW systems including weld guns, weld sequence devices, power supplies components.
- Pneumatic Devices - Troubleshoot and repair systems, cylinders, valves, flow controls and devices.
- Fabrication - Cutting, Welding, and machining of steel for products.
- Hydraulic Presses - Set parameters, maintain and repair of systems and components.
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- Robotic programming and troubleshooting
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Automated production equipment experience and training
- Computer skills
- Welding background is a plus!