Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- Responsible for the continuous coordination of the production group and adjacent production areas.
- Internal and external contact person for all new transfer projects.
- Advance the communication process in the production group by informing co-workers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the duties of co-workers and ensure compliance of all guidelines.
- Analyze complaint causes and develop remedial actions; review of remedial actions and support of implementation.
- Support and accompany the implementation of new production projects.
- Contact person in case of any issues.
- Monitor the application of operating resources and verify the scrap rate.
- Develop maintenance schedule and work instructions and verify their compliance.
- Regularly analyze all processes, activities and workstations from the viewpoint of profit and loss in order to continuously improve and increase efficiency.
- Use ProSes software
- Grasp ideas for the concerning production runs and make improvements and suggestions.
- Notify upper management of discrepancies/issues and take appropriate remedial actions.
- Promote and follow safety protocol and inform upper management of any safety issues or discrepancies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area and follow recycle and scrap procedures.
- Seek professional and personal growth through continuing education opportunities.
- Responsible for following the standards and guidelines of the latest quality System, including maintaining departmental records, participating in internal and external audits and following quality procedures on a daily basis.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives along with assistance of the Quality Plant Manager
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Prefer previous manufacturing experience
- excellent written and oral communication skills to allow interaction with production employees and management on a professional basis.