12.00 Columbus, MS 39701
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE IN AN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans, directs, and schedules a consistent flow of production through the departments by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares schedules
- Oversee assigned department and insure proper production techniques are followed
- Oversees quality control of the departments
- Examines materials and products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications
- Observes machines and equipment for malfunction and orders adjustments or repairs, or direct workers to make adjustments or repairs
- Prepares purchase orders for supplies and maintains a monthly inventory departments
- Maintains a safe working environment and encourages safe working habits
- Performs clerical duties as necessary to establish and maintain accurate records
- interact with personnel to improve moral and work performance
- Oversee keeping parts separated and segregated from other orders
- Oversees good housekeeping procedures in work area
- Performs activities of workers supervised
- Ensures proper production activities are recorded and submitted accurately.
- Minimum two years' experience in a supervisory position
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a business environment at an advanced level
- Must have computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills.