Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Colonial Heights, VA 23834 | Warehouse
- Ensure that all work activities of direct reports are performed with attention to the highest standards of food quality & food safety. Safe processes, compliance with all appropriate legal requirements and a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Ensure conformance to production schedules in a cost-effective and productive manner
- Review and analyze KPI’s on a daily basis and implement corrective action to address issues
- Coordinates with Human Resources personnel issues, hiring, evaluating employees, training and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain a positive employee relations environment
- Observe all safety rules and regulations for self and others in support of an accident free workplace and ensure compliance with all applicable safety regulations, provides required support for safety initiatives.
- Production management experience 3-5 years
- Strong technical knowledge covering a broad range of production/manufacturing operating principles and equipment
- Demonstrated leadership skills with past responsibilities for managing employees
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to facilitate communication inter departmentally
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must be results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Intermediate computer skills (office, Excel, Outlook)