Swartz Creek, MI 48473 | Manufacturing Inventory Managem
Our client in Swartz Creek, MI are looking to add a Production Scheduler to their team!
This family-owned business has been in operation for over 50 years - being the world leader in portable magnetic drills, annular cutters, and many other metal fabrication tools. A proud member of the Industrial Supply Manufacturers Association (ISMA).
Production Scheduler - Responsible for the inventory and stock of between 5000-9000 parts. Ensure parts are in stock and back fill is maintained. Includes tracking orders, reviewing inventory orders, etc. Must be able to communicate well with others and other departments; Be very comfortable with computer use and be able to operate basic Microsoft Office programs.
Ideal Candidate will posses:
- Previous experience working with MATICE (MRP System)
- Have some mechanical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in inventory management/scheduling
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage